Our Business and Commercial Law Department caters for the needs of small, medium and corporate business and we strive to ensure that our business clients are provided with effective solutions to daily challenges that their business may encounter.
Our firm is equipped to service our business clients on both simple and complex issues.
Our Business and Commercial Law department deals with the following:
- Advising on compliance and restructuring of companies;
- Advising on compliance on the New Companies Act, No. 71 of 2008, the National;
- Credit Act, No. 34 of 2005 and the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008;
- Commercial contracts and joint ventures;
- Commercial litigation;
- Corporate finance;
- Drafting and reviewing of all commercial contracts;
- Formation of new companies;
- Insolvency and corporate recoveries;
- Transaction advisory;
- Merges and acquisitions; and
- Modernization of company law and corporate governance.