Kirshen Naidoo and Company Inc will hereinafter be referred to as “KNCOINC”.
The POPI Act (Protection of Personal Information Act) states that whenever we process your personal information when you use the KNCOINC website or any of the other forms whereby personal information may be processed, KNCOINC is obliged to:
- Notify you of your rights & obligations regarding KNCOINC processing of your personal information;
- Notify you of our rights and obligations when KNCOINC processes your personal information; and
- Notify you of KNCOINC’s obligation to request your consent for KNCOINC to process your personal information.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use your personal information to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email to:
- To communicate requested information to the User
- To provide services to the User as requested by the User
- To authenticate the User.
- To trace the user.
PROCESSING OF INFORMATION:
We will share your personal information:
- To comply with applicable law or with legal process served on KNCOINC;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of KNCOINC;
- Where you have provided written consent to authorize third parties to obtain your personal info.
- Treat your personal information strictly confidential.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure, or access.
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure, or processing of your personal information.
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request.
- Retain your personal information no longer than two years after you terminate our mandate unless we required legally to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information longer.
ALTHOUGH KNCOINC TAKES THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, KNCOINC, HOWEVER, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
- Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information subject to applicable legislation;
- Request the return or destruction of Personal Information subject to applicable legislation; and
- Complain with KNCOINC.
KNCOINC accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential) and/or expenses of any nature whatsoever which may arise as a result of, or which may be attributable directly or indirectly from information made available on these pages or links, or actions or transaction resulting therefrom.
Protection of Personal Information Act Disclosure: Kirshen Naidoo & Company Inc has received all or part of your Personal Information in terms of Section 12 (2) of Act 4 of 2013 collected from you in the form of your query, and for the purpose stated therein. Such information will be treated confidentially; in terms of Section 20 (b) of Act 4 of 2013. We will process your information unless you object, in the prescribed manner in terms of Section 11(3) of Act 4 of 2013
I, the User, by accessing and or viewing the KNCOINC website, hereby agree and consent to KNCOINC’s use and process of my personal information as stated herein. The consent herein is extended to any personal information provided by me of 3rd parties, including but not limited to my spouse and or partner, minor child or any other person or entity, and I confirm that I have authorised consent from such 3rd parties to have access to – and to provide such 3rd party’s personal information to KNCOINC and that KNCOINC may use and process such personal information.